Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Concealer is a silky, serum formula that lightens and brightens the under-eye area. Unlike other concealers I have tried, it is not sticky or greasy. My shade in this concealer is Natural (same shade I use in Bobbi Brown’s foundations).
Pros of the Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Concealer:
- Lightweight silky texture, very easy to spread around the eye area;
- Does not sink into fine lines;
- Covers well and lasts long without oxidizing;
- Comes in 15 shades.
Cons of the Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Concealer:
- Expensive: US$40 for 7 ml;
- May not be necessary for some people who already use the Bobbi Brown Corrector;
- You might prefer the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer which is a thicker formula, lasts even longer, is better for oily skin and humid weather, and has a setting powder in the same container.
How to apply the Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Concealer
Apply with the Bobbi Brown Concealer Blending Brush or any other concealer brush as long as it’s not too small. For the best tips on how to apply this product, go to the Bobbi Brown website and watch her videos or watch Hannah Martin, a Bobbi Brown makeup artist on YouTube.
Should I get both the Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Concealer and the Bobbi Brown Corrector?
This is a tough question. I reviewed the Bobbi Brown Corrector in a separate post and I love it! Her products are very expensive, so if you have to choose between the two, I would advise you to buy the Corrector. If the Corrector looks very natural on your skin and does not clash with your foundation, you don’t need the Concealer. If, however, you need a perfect shade match, then apply the concealer over the corrector.
My Bobbi Brown foundation, corrector and concealer shades
Bobbi Brown foundation shade: Natural
Bobbi Brown Corrector shade: Light Peach
Bobbi Brown Concealer Shade: Natural